Long Course Triathlon
May 15th – May 20th
Partnered with RallySport Boulder Health Club
Boulder is 40 Minutes North From Denver International Airport(DIA)
Transportation on Charter Bus From Denver Airport Availible using “AB Line” Click Here
Where: 2727 29th St. Boulder Co. 80303 at RallySport Boulder Health Club
When: May 15th through May 20th
What: 6 days of Long Course Distance Triathlon Training at 5,400 ft Elevation
Why: To build fitness before your most importnat races. To Learn Safe and Effective Training in a World Class Setting While Being Coach By USAT LIIE Coach Austin Mitchell and assistent coaches.
Who: This Program is for Amatuer to Elite/ Amatuer Athletes looking to Build Fitness and learn proper technique for swimming, cycling, and running. Among other relevant triathlon culture theories.
"The Greatest Wealth is Health"
High Altitude Training CampBoulder Colorado
- 1 on 1 “Over-Head Squat” Analysis to identify muscular imbalances
- Small Group Training 12x in 6 days (limited to 10-15 people)
- World Class Facility Use 16 hours a day
- Individuals tips and guidence in group setting
- Swim, Bike, Run & Strength Coaching from USAT LIIE and NASM certified Coach
- 12 meal vouchers for 6 days (kitchen hours 8am-4pm) Full Kitchen
- Interactive Lectures Every Other Day
- 1×30 minute body work session with body worker specialist Tracy (http://www.rallysportboulder.com/content/bodywork/tracy.php)
Price Increase February 1st
- Save $100, sign up today!
Price increase March 1st
- Save $200, sign up today!
How Much Time left?
USAT LIIE Coach & Corrective Exercise Specialist
If you want to understand how to transform a man “middle of the pack” into a fighting machine…
“Boulder should be next to the word ‘community’ in the dictionary”- Kimble Musk